A demanding position which requires an individual to work flexibly and use their own initiative in a fast-moving environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Main Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
· Assisting and reporting to the Head Brewer.
· Cleaning and sanitising production equipment.
· Performing general maintenance and cleaning tasks.
· Assisting with stock control.
· Carrying out general warehouse tasks when needed.
· Helping to maintain service equipment.
· Assisting during the brewing process.
· Ability to handle and lift full kegs/casks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Grade C GSCE Science or equivalent.
· Full Clean Driving License.
The successful candidate should:
· Be capable of working on own initiative.
· Uncompromising dedication to cleanliness and sanitation.
· Good communication and organisational skills.
· Be a good team player.
· Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards assigned tasks.
· Be reliable & committed to learning new skills.
In addition, the role may require the successful candidate to undertake work specific training on the job or externally.
Email email@example.com with your CV if interested